Lt. Ryburgh - All Saints

 

The original 12th century and later church both fell into disuse after 1750 when the two Ryburghs were merged. The remains of the walls are now just mossy mounds although part of the south and west walls survive together with a south door arch dating to about 1300.

For photos and historical information see: www.norfolkchurches.co.uk/littleryburgh/littleryburgh.htm

For information on Baptisms from 1813 - 1880   http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~tinstaafl/Church_Pages/Ryburgh_little.htm